29TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON WOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY - ICWST 2018
On December 6th and 8th 2018 Faculty of Foerstry is hosting the International Conference on Wood Science and Technology (ICWST) “Implementation of science in woodworking sector”
It gives us great pleasure to invite you to attend and support 29th International Conference on Wood Science and Technology - ICWST 2018 with your scientific and professional contribution.
The aim of the conference is to internationally exchange knowledge about the latest research results or experiences from the industry in wood sector and in the related fields, as well as about achievements and possibilities of their practical use in wood sector and the economy. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world.
The topics of this year's conference should be related, but not limited to the following:
- Properties of wood and wood based materials;
- Wood modifications;
- Wood processing industry
- Wood products, furniture and interior design;
- Management in wood industry and
- Renewable energy from wooden biomass.
- 15 September, 2018 Abstract submission
- 20 September, 2018 Acceptance of Abstract
- 20 October, 2018 Full Paper submission
- 1 November, 2018 Early bird fee deadline
Conference will take place at the Faculty of Forestry, University of Zagreb, Svetošimunska cesta 25, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Early bird fee: until 1 November, 2018 - EUR 125
Regular fee: after 1 November, 2018 - EUR 180
Ivana Perić, PhD
phone: +385 1 235 2412