IT Support Centre
M.Sc. Vladimir Koštal Associate Professor of Informatics, CARNet coordinator, ISVU coordinator
phone: +385 1 2352 401
Fax: +385 1 2352 529
Bachelor of Computer Engineering Mihael Šutalo System Engineer
phone: +385 1 2352 422
Information related to digital identity, the use of information and communication technology
The students of the Faculty of Forestry have the possibility to use the information and communication technology (computers, internet, and through the AAI system all the other CARNet services are available for the students, too). Upon enrolling in the studies, students receive their electronic identity (AAI@Edu.Hr account) which remains active until they leave the Faculty of Forestry, either by completing or by ceasing the studies. AAI@Edu.Hr or a student's electronic identity represents at the same time his/her official e-mail address that can be accessed through the web sites CARNet webmail (username: firstname.lastname@example.org) or by selecting CARNet webmail at the website of the faculty (username: user) The electronic identity assignments is performed by the employee of the IT Support Centre (CARNet coordinator or system engineer).
The protocol for opening an account and issuing the AAI identity at the Faculty of Forestry
- Personal Data Change (password) in the AAI@EduHR system
- The rules for opening, administering and using the user accounts on the forestry faculty server
- Instruction on assigning email@example.com electronic identities and maintaining the directory AAI@Edu.Hr of the electronic identities at the Faculty of Forestry
- APPLICATION for gaining the status of the electronic identity user in AAI@EduHr system of the Faculty of Forestry in Zagreb
- Notification to users of Personal Data Processing carried out by the parent institution in AAI@EduHr in accordance with the provisions of GDPR
"eduroam" wireless internet access at the Faculty of Forestry
The Staff, students having the AAI@EduHr electronic identity can connect to the Faculty of Forestry's "eduroam" wireless network.
The access points are set up in two locations: The hall and the library of the yellow building, and the hall on the first and the second floor of the old building.
The configuration procedure for the devices (laptop, computer, smartphone) is described in the link. Sign in as the end-user with your AAI@EduHr electronic identity and select the installation that suits your operating system.
Free use of the Office365 service for all our students with AAI@EduHR identity
The Office365 service can be used free of charge by all our employees and students with their AAI@EduHR identity (applied to access the studomat).
Office365 is a set of the “cloud-based services” that provide:
- Office package in web browser
- 1 TB of data storage
- Skype (instant messaging, voice calls, and video calls)
- Yammer, SharePoint, Videoportal, Sway