International market of wood products
Opterećenje: 30(P) + 0(L) + 15(A) + 0(PK) + 0(S) + 0(TJ) + 0(SJ) + 0(T)
Sadržaj predmeta: - Wood economy. The basic features of wood processing, furniture manufacture and paper manufacture and recycling. The basic facts about international market of wood products.
- The strategies of development and growth of wood economy on the international market. An aggregate demand and a multiplier model. International market research of furniture and other wood products.
- Different methods of collecting, systematizing and data processing of European and world wood products market.
- Measuring economic success of wood economy in international wood products market.
- The methods of calculating consumption, export, import and production on the international market of furniture and other wood products. Different techniques of presenting the processed data of international market research. The influence of macroeconomic policy of certain countries on the growth and development of wood economy. The criteria for evaluation the wood economy share in the complete economy. The share in industry and gross domestic product.
- Sales trends monitoring of certain wood products on the world market.
- The information about the employment record, employees structure, payments, the enterprise income and investments on the international market of wood and wood products.
- Hansen, E., Ranwar, R., Vlosky, R. (2014): The Global Forest Sector. CRC Press.
- Previšić, Ozretić Došen, Krupka: Osnove međunarodnog marketinga, Školska knjiga, Zagreb, 2012.
- Kotler, P., Wong, V., Saunders, J., Armstrong, G. (2006). Osnove marketinga. Mate, 4th ed.