CEEPUS is an academic exchange programme for students and university teachers from Central Europe based on multilateral cooperation agreements in the fields of education and research.
The following countries participate in the CEEPUS programme: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech, Kosovo, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Poland, Rumania, Serbia, Slovakia. The student exchange is in the framework of university networks.
With CEEPUS, there is no transfer of funds: There is an internal currency of "one scholarship month" instead. Each country pays its INCOMING students and teachers. The CEEPUS Agreement specifies that these grants be comprehensive grants linked to the local cost of living.
There are two types of mobility: mobility inside CEEPUS networks (network mobility) and mobility outside CEEPUS networks (freemovers).
Scholarship rates for teachers
- Mobility from 5 to 14 days, minimum of 6 teaching hours per week: 2.400,00 HRK
- Mobility from 15 to 30 days, minimum of 6 teaching hours per week: 3.600,00 HRK
Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology participates in 2 CEEPUS networks:
- CIII-SI-0719-04-1516 - A.L.I.C.E. (Architecture Landscape Interiors Culture Emotions)
- CIII-BA-1403-01-1920 - Managing forests for climate change
- CIII-PL-0114-14-1920 (Umbrella) - New directions for forestry sciences in Central Europe
- CIII-SK-0310-12-1920 (Umbrella) - Non-traditional processes in production technologies and integration of the study and research in the eastern and central Europe universities
- CIII-PL-1308-02-1920 (Umbrella) - PROECOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGIES OF THE FINISHING OF WOOD AND WOOD BASED MATERIALS