Admissions to the first year of undergraduate studies for academic year 2019/2020.
Enrolments into the 1st year of undergraduate studies at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology, will be held during the summer admission period from the 17th – 19th July 2019 in the Student Administration Office, Room 058 – (yellow building), as follows:
• 17.07.2019. (Wednesday) 9 – 13 h Undergraduate Studies - Forestry
• 18.07.2019. (Thursday) 9 – 13 h Undergraduate Studies - Wood Technology and Expertise Wood Technology Studies
• 19.07.2019. (Friday) 9 – 13 h Undergraduate Studies - Urban Forestry, Nature Conservation and Environmental Protection
MANDATORY APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
Candidates are required to enclose the following documents when applying for the first year of Studies:
1. State Matura Certificate (copy, original for review);
2. State Matura Exams Confirmation (copy, original for review);
3. Certificate of Residence or a copy of both sides of the personal identification card;
4. Two photographs 6x4 cm size;
5. Proof of payment of the enrolment fee in the amount of 350,00 kn – shall be transferred to the giro account of the faculty
Forestry and Urban Forestry, Nature Preservation and Environmental Protection - 501010
Wood Technology - 501011
Expertise Wood Technology Studies - 50111
Remittance information: Registration fee for the first year of Studies
6. Applicants who completed high school abroad submit the Certificate of Recognition of Foreign Education Qualification.
Applicants enrolling in the first year of undergraduate programmes of studies for the first timedo not pay the participation costs of studies.
Applicants who have already been enrolled in one of the regular study programmes in the Republic of Croatia pay the participation costs. The tuition fee amounts to 8.400,00 kn It can be paid in total or in two equal instalments (the 1st instalment upon enrolment and the 2nd instalment up to the end of the 1st semester of the academic year 2019/20).
The enrolment set (Student ID, registration certificate, enrolment certificate) may be collected at the Student Administration Office upon presenting the proof of payment of the enrolment fee - registration fee.
EACH CANDIDATE HAS TO KNOW HIS/HER REGISTRATION NUMBER AT THE MOMENT OF APPLYING.
Applicants are required to enrol in person and within the prescribed deadline. In case of a justified impediment, another person can enrol him/her based on power of attorney certified by a notary public.
Applicants who do not enrol in the program of studies they have been admitted to, and who have received their registration number, will be charged by the Faculty for the opportunity costs of the unfilled post in the amount of an annual student participation costs / tuition fee (8.400,00 kn).
For any additional information, please contact the Student Administration Office by e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
ANNOTATION: The autumn admission date will be held only in case of vacancies in accordance with published quotas.