Postgraduate Specialist Studies
Academic title by completing the studies: University Specialist
The programme studies at the Department of Forestry are organized in 9 specialist studies: You can enrol in 7 among these studies at the Department of Forestry:
- Ecological Landscape Design, Nature Conversation and Horticulture
- Silviculture and Forest Establishment
- Forestry Techniques and Technologies
- Forest Tree Silviculture and Conservation of Forest Genetic Resources
- Forest Roads
- Forest Management Planning
- Management and Enterpreneurship in Forestry
Candidates who completed undergraduate studies at the Department of Forestry or graduate Forestry Studies or graduate Studies of Urban Forestry, Nature and Environment Protection all at the Faculty of Forestry of the University of Zagreb with an average grade of 3,00 and higher, can enrol in the Studies of Forestry.
For applicants who completed undergraduate studies, the average grade is calculated on the basis of fifteen professional subjects, focusing on the professional subjects essential for the realization of the specialist work.
Master of Science in the field of forestry or wood technology are entitled to direct enrolment.
The enrolment may be granted, subject to the possibility of a bridging programme examination, to those applicants who have completed undergraduate or graduate studies in the field of forestry or wood technology at another faculty, including also the studies in other countries, who completed university undergraduate or graduate studies from other scientific areas and fields, who are masters of science from other scientific areas and fields.
Enrolment may be granted also to applicants who completed undergraduate or postgraduate studies with a lower grade than 3,00 on the basis of his/her expert paper/project results, where the applicant must meet one of the following requirements:
- At least one project/paper published in a scientific or professional journal topic-related to a specialist research, and of which he/she is the lead author
- At least three papers published in Conference Proceedings of a scientific or expert counselling organized by scientific institutions, and of which he/she is the lead author
- One professional book published whose lead author is he/she
- that he/she was the leader of a successful technology project
- That he/she was a member of a successful technology project or a leader of a development study or a holder of expert recognitions and awards from the eminent domestic and foreign institutions, with the recommendation of a prospective mentor.
The entrant must have a knowledge of at least one of the world's major languages.
- Natječaj za poslijediplomske specijalističke studije u akad. god. 2017/18
- Obrazac za prijavu na natječaj za upis na poslijediplomski specijalistički studij
Instructions and Reports:
- Upute za oblikovanje završnog specijalističkog rada
- Ocjena teme završnog specijalističkog rada
- Izvještaj o ocjenjivanju završnog specijalističkog rada
- Protokol i zapisnik obrane završnog specijalističkog rada
Regulations and Requirements:
- Pravilnik poslijediplomskog specijalističkog studija
- Pravilnik o izmjenama i dopunama Pravilnika o poslijediplomskim specijalističkim studijima
- Prijava teme završnog specijalističkog rada
- Prijava ocjene i obrane završnog specijalističkog radaIzvještaj o ocjenjivanju završnog specijalističkog rada
The new course programmes for the specialist studies are underway.
Find out more about the studies by selecting the item on the left menu, find the area of your interest and expand your knowledge through the courses of the Specialist Studies at the Faculty of Forestry.