CEEPUS is an academic exchange programme for students and university teachers from Central Europe based on multilateral cooperation agreements in the fields of education and research.
The following countries participate in the CEEPUS programme: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech, Kosovo, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Poland, Rumania, Serbia, Slovakia. The student exchange is in the framework of university networks.
With CEEPUS, there is no transfer of funds: There is an internal currency of "one scholarship month" instead. Each country pays its INCOMING students and teachers. The CEEPUS Agreement specifies that these grants be comprehensive grants linked to the local cost of living.
There are two types of mobility: mobility inside CEEPUS networks (network mobility) and mobility outside CEEPUS networks (freemovers).
Within the CEEPUS programme, scholarships are available for two categories of students:
- semestral students (minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 10 months in one cycle)
- doctoral students who are working on their thesis (shorter stays are allowed).
Scholarship rates for students in Croatia:
- Undergraduates and graduates: 1.300,00 HRK (free accommodation and subsidized meals)
- PhD students: 1.500,00 HRK (free accommodation and subsidized meals)
CEEPUS networks the Faculty of Forestry takes part in:
- CIII-SI-0719-04-1516 - A.L.I.C.E. (Architecture Landscape Interiors Culture Emotions)
- CIII-BA-1403-01-1920 - Managing forests for climate change
- CIII-PL-0114-14-1920 (Umbrella) - New directions for forestry sciences in Central Europe
- CIII-SK-0310-12-1920 (Umbrella) - Non-traditional processes in production technologies and integration of the study and research in the eastern and central Europe universities
- CIII-PL-1308-02-1920 (Umbrella) - PROECOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGIES OF THE FINISHING OF WOOD AND WOOD BASED MATERIALS