- Development and implementation of five selected courses in English at the Faculty of Forestry
- Development, preparation and production of didactic materials in English necessary for the implementation of selected courses:
- Internal script printing in English
- Print of one university textbook in English
- Improving the language competencies of 8 teachers and non-teaching staff
- Engagement of four guest lecturers (from home and abroad)
- Promotion and visibility activities of the project
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Social Fund.
The site was co-financed by the European Union from the European Social Fund.