Wood Fibres and Paper Technology
Opterećenje: 30(P) + 0(L) + 15(A) + 0(PK) + 0(S) + 0(TJ) + 0(SJ) + 0(T)
Sadržaj predmeta: - The quality of wood fibres depending on the wood species. Technological processes of wood delignification. Impact of basic and modified methods of delignification on the quality of wood fibres.
- Thermo-mechanical and chemi-thermo-mechanical defibration. Defibration procedures and their impact on the quality of ground wood.
- Technological processes of producing semi-cellulose. Neutral sulphite delignification. Cold alkaline delignification.
- Technological processes of sulphite cellulose production. Comparison of sulphite and natrone procedures. Comparison of discontinuous and continuous chips cooking methods.
- Influence of white liquor composition and technological parameters on defibration efficiency. Methods and procedures of fibres bleaching. Wood fibres quality insurance. Influential efficiency factors of black liquor regeneration. Technological processes for production of recycled fibers.
- Wet-end and dry-end procedures of paper manufacturing technology. Paper surface protection and pigment coating methods. Paperboard and cardboard technologies. Paperboard and cardboard surface treatment, dispersion and extrusion protection and lamination methods.
- Mechanical and electronic printing methods. Technological processes control and paper quality insurance. Technological processes development in paper manufacturing. Methods of improving the properties of paper and fiber base products.
- Fengel, D., Wegener, G.: Wood - Chemistry, Ultrastructure, Reactions. Walter de Gruyter, New York, 1989.
- Neimo, L.: Papermaking Chemistry. Fapet Oy, 2000.
- Sjöström, E., Alén, R. (Eds.): Analytical Methods in Wood Chemistry, Pulping and Pepermaking. Springer-Verlag, 1999.
- Paluparo, H., Karlsson, M., Jokio, M.: Papermaking – Stock Preparation and Wet End, Drying and Finishing. Fapet Oy, 2000.
- Hon, D.N.-S., Shiraishi, N.: Wood and Cellulosic Chemistry. Marcel Dekker Inc., New York-Basel, 2000.
- Lewin, M., Goldstein, I. S.: Wood Structure and Composition. Marcel Dekker Inc., New York, 1991.
- Sertić, V.: Kemija drva. Interna skripta. Sveučilište u Zagrebu, Šumarski fakultet, 2000.
- Stenius, P.: Forest Products Chemistry. Fapet Oy, 2000.
- Oittinen, P., Saarelma, H.: Printing. Fapet Oy, 2000.
- Sundholm, J., Gullichsen, J., Fogelholm, C.J., Göttsching, L., Pakarinen, H.: Mechanical and Chemical Pulping, Recycled fiber and deinking, 2000.